ad

Valentine's Alphabet Letters Here! Find Out How to Get Them FREE!





     Today was a fun day (actually yesterday now). I got to take my teenage daughter shopping and buy a gift for my hubby for his birthday -the BIG 3-1! No one would guess, but my HVAC hubby LOVES to cook so I got him a really nice pan and some other goodies. I love birthdays!

Well, this next project took me a while. I had no idea that these Heart-Shaped Alpha Letters would be so time-consuming! BUT....they turned out REALLY cute! I included a cute frame & my new Valentine Kitty. Everything in the product includes a blackline master for printing on any color paper you choose (very important for a busy teacher).









I have put the product up for $4.00....BUT.....I have decided to run a little special to get this for FREE!
Here's How


1. BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG AND MY TPT STORE (click the words to link to the sites).
2. SEND AN EMAIL TO 3AMTEACHER@GMAIL.COM & MARK THE SUBJECT AS:
   I WANT IT FREE. (There is no need to include a message...just a subject heading & your name if your mailbox requires that you have some sort of message)


I WILL BE RUNNING THIS SPECIAL UNTIL WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST - SO DON'T WAIT TOO LONG (-;


As Always...here are two GOODIES for you to savor! Just Right-Click & Save..





Thank you very much for visiting!


Kindergarten, 6th, 7th, 8th - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...